Origin of Vision:
This vision was given to Rev. Sarah Morgan, the President of Women of Vision by the Lord in 1992. Proverbs 29:18 says "Where there is no vision, the people perish: but he that keepeth the law, happy is he".
Joel 2:1: 'Blow ye the trumpet in Zion, and sound an alarm in my holy mountain: let all the inhabitants of the land tremble: for the day of the Lord cometh, for it is nigh at hand'.
- Respond to the greatest command that Jesus gave by being witnesses and preaching the gospel to all nations. - Acts 1:8, Acts 14
- Teach and equip women by organizing retreats, seminars and conferences (national and international) in order that they may present themselves approved unto God, workers who need not be shamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. - 2 Tim. 2:1C5; Eph. 4:12-16
- Encourage, uplift and build on another to stand in their rightful positions, giftings and callings that they are endowed with by the Lord and challenge each other to a higher level in Jesus Christ. - Romans 1:11-12
- Raise up a powerful team of women who are full of the Holy Spirit, wisdom and the word, with an understanding of prayer and intercession to intercede for nations, ministries, families and churches. - Acts 1:13-14
- Get involved in the hospitality ministry. (Matthew 25:34-40)
- Encourage and teach women how to give to promote the ministry, bless other ministries, provide funding for orphanages and destitute children. - James 1:27
We believe that the Bible (i.e. the Old and New Testaments excluding the Apocrypha), is the inspired Word of God. The infallible, all sufficient rule for faith and practice (2 Timothy 3:15-16; 2 Peter 1:21) in the unity of the One True and Living God Who is the Eternal, Self-Existent "I AM", Who has also revealed Himself as One being in three Persons - Father, Son and Holy Spirit (Deuteronomy 6:4; Mark 12:29; Matthew 28:19) In the Virgin Birth, Sinless Life, Miraculous Ministry, Substitutionary Atoning Death, Bodily Resurrection, Triumphant Ascension and Abiding Intercession of the Lord Jesus Christ and in His Pre-millennial Second Advent as the blessed hope set before all believers (Isaiah 7:14; Matthew 1:23; Hebrews 7:26; 1 Peter 2:22; Acts 2:22; Acts 10:38; 2 Corinthians 5:21; Hebrews 9:12; Luke 24:39; 1 Corinthians 15:4; Acts 1:9; Ephesians 4:8-10; Romans 8:34; Hebrews 7:25; 1 Corinthians 1:22-24, 51-57; 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18; Revelation 20:1-6) in the fall of man, who was created pure and upright, but fell by voluntary transgression (Genesis 1:26-31; Genesis 3:1-7; Romans 5:12-21)
In salvation through faith in Christ, Who died for our sins according to the Scriptures, was buried and was raised from among the dead on the third day according to the Scriptures, and that through His Blood we have Redemption. (Titus 2:11; 3:5-7; Romans 10:8-15; 1 Corinthians 14:3-4).
- This experience is also known as the New Birth, and is an instantaneous and complete operation of the Holy Spirit upon initial faith in the Lord Jesus Christ (John3:5-6; James 1:18; 1 Peter 1:23)
- That baptism by immersion in water is enjoined upon all who have really repented and have truly believed with all their hearts in Christ as Saviour and Lord (Mathew28:19; Acts 10:47-48)
- In the baptism of the Holy Spirit, the initial evidence of which is the speaking with other tongues as the Spirit gives utterance (Acts 2:4; 10:44-46; 11:14-16; 19:6; Isaiah 8:18).
- That the Gifts of the Holy Spirit and the Offices have been set by God in the Church, as recorded in the New Testament (1 Corinthians 12:4-11, 28; Ephesians 4:7-16).
- In holiness of life and conduct in obedience to the command of God "Be ye holy for I am holy" (1 Peter 1:14-16; Hebrews 12:14; 1 Thessalonians 5:23;1 John 2:6; 1 Corinthians 13).
- That deliverance from sickness, by Divine Healing is provided for in the Atonement (Isaiah 53:4-5; Matthew 8:16-17; James 5:13-16).
- That Breaking of Bread is enjoined upon all believers until the Lord comes (Luke 22:14-20; 1 Corinthians 11:20-34).
- In the bodily resurrection of all men, the everlasting conscious bliss of all who truly believe in our Lord Jesus Christ and that everlasting conscious punishment is the portion of all whose names are not written in the Book of Life (John 5:28-29; 1 Corinthians 15:22-24; Daniel 12:2-3; Matthew 25:46; 2 Thessalonians1:9; Revelation 20: 10:15).
- In tithes and offerings as God-Ordained and biblically accepted way of financially supporting the priesthood and the work of the kingdom of God (Genesis 14:20; 28:22; Malachi 3:10; Leviticus 27:30; Matthew 23:23; 1 Corinthians 16:2).