VISION INTERNATIONAL MINISTRIES
(Month of prayer and fasting, September1-30, 2009)
SCRIPTURE AND PRAYER DECLARATIONS
Psalm 5:1-3 (King James Version)
1Give ear to my words, O LORD, consider my meditation.
2Hearken unto the voice of my cry, my King, and my God: for unto thee will I pray.
3My voice shalt thou hear in the morning, O LORD; in the morning will I direct my prayer unto thee, and will look up.
Psalm 2:1-12 (King James Version)
1Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?
2The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, saying,
3Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.
4He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the LORD shall have them in derision.
5Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.
6Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion.
7I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.
8Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.
9Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.
10Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth.
11Serve the LORD with fear, and rejoice with trembling.
12Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.
Psalm 121:1-8 (King James Version)
1I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.
2My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth.
3He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber.
4Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.
5The LORD is thy keeper: the LORD is thy shade upon thy right hand.
6The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night.
7The LORD shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul.
8The LORD shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.
Psalm 91:1-16 (King James Version)
1He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
2I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.
3Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.
4He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.
5Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;
6Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.
7A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.
8Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.
9Because thou hast made the LORD, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;
10There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.
11For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.
12They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.
13Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.
14Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.
15He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.
16With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.
Psalm 16:1-11 (King James Version)
1Preserve me, O God: for in thee do I put my trust. 2O my soul, thou hast said unto the LORD, Thou art my Lord: my goodness extendeth not to thee;
3But to the saints that are in the earth, and to the excellent, in whom is all my delight.
4Their sorrows shall be multiplied that hasten after another god: their drink offerings of blood will I not offer, nor take up their names into my lips.
5The LORD is the portion of mine inheritance and of my cup: thou maintainest my lot.
6The lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places; yea, I have a goodly heritage.
7I will bless the LORD, who hath given me counsel: my reins also instruct me in the night seasons.
8I have set the LORD always before me: because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved.
9Therefore my heart is glad, and my glory rejoiceth: my flesh also shall rest in hope.
10For thou wilt not leave my soul in hell; neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption.
11Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fullness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore.
Now Father, we have declared your word as it is written and we trust that you will be so faithful to watch over your word to perform it.
So know by the Volume of the Book that is written of me,
I Decree and Declare…..
…STAGNANCY MUST BE BROKEN!
1. I thank God for what He has done for me this year.
2. Let frustration and disappointment, be the portion of every object fashioned against my life and family, in the name of Jesus.
3. Every affiliation to polluted objects and items in my life and family, break, in the name of Jesus.
4. Every unspoken curse against my life, break, in the name of Jesus.
5. Every curse pronounced inwardly against my destiny, break, in the name of Jesus.
6. Every inward curse, militating against my virtues, break, in the name of Jesus.
7. Any power given the mandate to curse and hinder my progress, summersault and die, in the name of Jesus.
8. Let every spirit of Balaam hired to curse my progress, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
9. Every curse that I have brought into my life through ignorance and disobedience, break by fire, in the name of Jesus.
10. Every power attracting physical and spiritual curses to me, I raise the voice of the blood of Jesus against you and I challenge you by fire, in the name of Jesus.
11. Father, Lord, turn all my self-imposed curses to blessings, in the name of Jesus. Turn every negative word spoken in my frustration in the name of Jesus.
12. Every instrument assigned to make me impotent, be destroyed in the name of Jesus.
13. I reject every cycle of frustration and stagnation in the name of Jesus.
14. Every agent assigned to agitate me, perish by fire, in the name of Jesus.
15. Every power tormenting spirit, die by the sword, in the name of Jesus.
16. I destroy the power of every satanic arrest in my life, in the name of Jesus.
17. All satanic-arresting agent's, release me in the mighty name of our Lord Jesus Christ.
18. Everything that is representing me in the demonic world against my career, business, ministry, marriage and finances be destroyed by the fire of God, in the name of Jesus.
19. Spirit of the living God, quicken the whole of my being, in the name of Jesus.
20. Father God, break me and renew my strength, in the name of Jesus.
21. Holy Spirit, open my eyes to see beyond the visible to the invisible, in the name of Jesus.
22. Lord, ignite my career with Your fire.
23. O Lord, liberate my spirit to follow the leading of the Holy Spirit.
24. Holy Spirit, teach me to pray through problems instead of praying about, it in the name of Jesus.
25. O Lord, deliver me from the lies I tell myself.
26. Every evil spiritual padlock and evil chain hindering my success, be destroyed, in the name of Jesus.
27. I rebuke every spirit of spiritual deafness and blindness in my life, in the name of Jesus.
28. O Lord, empower me to resist satan that he would flee.
29. I choose to believe the report of the Lord and no other, in the name of Jesus.
30. Lord, anoint my eyes and my ears that they may see and hear wondrous things from heaven.
31. O Lord, anoint me to pray without ceasing in this season .In the name of Jesus, I arrest every power behind any career failure.
32. Holy Spirit, rain on me now, in the name of Jesus.
33. Holy Spirit, uncover my darkest secrets, in the name of Jesus.
34. You spirit of confusion, loose your hold over my life, in the name of Jesus.
35. In the power of the Holy Spirit, I defy satan's power upon my career, in the name of Jesus.
36. Let your Word drive out every ungodly affiliation in my life now, in the name of Jesus.
37. Every satanic enemy of my destiny, be paralyzed, in the name of Jesus.
38. O Lord, begin to clean out from my life all that does not reflect You.
39. Holy Spirit fire, ignite me to the glory of God, in the name of Jesus.
40. Oh Lord, let the anointing of the Holy Spirit break every yoke of backwardness in my life.
41. I frustrate every demonic arrest over my spirit-man, in the name of Jesus.
42. Let the blood of Jesus remove any unprogressive label from every aspect of my life, in Jesus' name.
43. Anti-breakthrough decrees, be revoked, in the name of Jesus.
44. Holy Ghost fire, destroy every satanic garments in my life, in the name of Jesus.
I Decree and Declare… that my season of breakthrough is here, I decree that the season of stagnation is over.
I Declare… that I'm gaining momentum in the realm of the spirit.
I Declare… this is the last day that the enemy will frustrate me or harass me in the name of Jesus.